yogsummer rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

yogsummer rp

Role Playing forum for members of the Yogsummer minecraft server, and yogscast fans!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jurassic Park AU

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
VaeraHeimt

VaeraHeimt

Jurassic Park AU Empty
PostSubject: Jurassic Park AU   Jurassic Park AU EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 6:00 pm

(I asked around and a few people said they'd like to do this AU, so I'm starting the thread. You can change your character anyway you want as long as it makes sense that they're at the park. If everyone doesn't mind, I'll start.)

The biologist walked through the emptied halls, clipboard in her hand. Her dark brown and honey blonde hair was pulled up into a tight pun at the back of her head and she wore thick classes with bronze coloured rims. Her name tag read Vaera Heimt.

The boat had already left without her, as she refused to leave without finishing her work- doing with later extinct animals what the Park had done with dinosaurs. She stilled hadn't finished, but it was far too quiet in the facility that normally bustled with activity. The power had yet to go out, as it was predicted. She turned around the corner and fund herself face to face with {insert whoever wants to jump in next's name here}.
Back to top Go down
Lalna

Lalna

Jurassic Park AU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park AU   Jurassic Park AU EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 9:14 pm

((I was gonna wait until someone else came in since I'm RPing with you in another thread already, but since no one has yet, I guess I will?))

The scientist ran straight into her, and fell to the ground, his papers of research scattered all over the floor. He wore a labcoat that dragged on the ground because it was a bit too big for him, a purple t-shirt, and dark gray pants that were tucked into his black boots. On his head were some thick rimmed black goggles with green lenses. His blonde hair came down the middle of his neck, and it was quite unkempt. His name tag read Lalna Jones.

"Oh, God! I'm so SO sorry about that, I'm very late for the boat so I was running to see if I could catch it, but I thought everyone else was gone already, so I wasn't looking out for other people..." He said quickly as he fixed his goggles, for they had gone crooked on his head. He hurriedly got onto his knees and picked up all of his papers. "I'm uh... really sorry about that... Judging by how you're still here as well, I guess the boat is gone already...?"

Last edited by Lalna on Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://mc-genni.tumblr.com/
VaeraHeimt

VaeraHeimt

Jurassic Park AU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park AU   Jurassic Park AU EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 2:46 am

"I suspect we both missed it, but as long as the power holds we should be alright." She bent over, reaching down a hand to help her co-worker up. "I'm Vaera Heimt, I work in the Bioengineering Department, specifically figuring out how to make things like these-" She gestured to a poster on the wall featuring the park's T-Rex, '-out of ambered mosquitos and the like."

Back to top Go down
Lalna

Lalna

Jurassic Park AU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park AU   Jurassic Park AU EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 4:27 am

He takes her hand and picks himself up, holding his papers in his free hand. "I think I've seen you around before, but I've never talked to you! I don't really talk to anyone outside my own department, mostly because i almost never LEAVE my own department." He says with a dorky smile. "It's nice to meet you Miss Heimt, my name is Lalna Jones. I am a scientist that works on the serums and such for a lot of different stuff. Right now, plants... it's quite boring, but someone's gotta do it. I'd much rather be working on what you're doing though. It seems immensely more interesting."

He looks around for a minute, then turns back to you.

"...Do you know where you're going? Because I don't know where I'm going, now that the boat's gone..."
Back to top Go down
VaeraHeimt

VaeraHeimt

Jurassic Park AU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park AU   Jurassic Park AU EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 6:19 pm

"I was actually going to run and grab something from my. . . 'apartment'. I live on the island, you see. I don't have any reason to return to the main land, so I stay here." She straightened herself and brushed imaginary dust off of her lab coat and tank top. "I'm assuming you'd like to come along?" Without waiting for his answer, she walked in the direction of the exit.
Back to top Go down
Lalna

Lalna

Jurassic Park AU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park AU   Jurassic Park AU EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 6:28 pm

"Hey, wait!" Lalna said catching up to her. "You actually live here? If I may ask, why?"
Back to top Go down
VaeraHeimt

VaeraHeimt

Jurassic Park AU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park AU   Jurassic Park AU EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 6:32 pm

"The mainland ain't got nothin' on me. No family, no career. Everything I care about is right here. Why leave?" She pushed the glass doors open, the wind outside blowing hard against them, adding to the amount of effort it took to open them heavily. The biologist shielded her glasses from the rain, searching around for her car. "What about you, you got family? Kids? Where you from?" She said, trying to make conversation. This was not a woman that excelled at small talk, or any kind of talk. She prefered her animals, the dinos, experimental prehistoric mammals, and the birds.
Back to top Go down
Lalna

Lalna

Jurassic Park AU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park AU   Jurassic Park AU EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 6:41 pm

(How tall is Vaera? I think lalna is like 5'4 in my mind.)

"Well, I'm a bit like you, but I don't really like to stay here longer than I have to. The dinosaurs are just so damn huge... they scare me. Also I don't like to see animals get fed to the carnivores. That just upsets me." Lalna said scrambling to hide his papers underneath his coat. "That's why I'm not working as a biologist. Interesting, yeah, but a bit too dangerous for me..." He pulled down his goggles over his eyes to shield them from the rain. "I used to live in Bristol, but now I just have an apartment in the mainland. I don't have family there."
Back to top Go down
VaeraHeimt

VaeraHeimt

Jurassic Park AU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park AU   Jurassic Park AU EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 6:44 pm

(Varea's 5'10)

"Ah, I see. S' you're an Englishmun?" A half-grin creeped onto her pale face as she spotted her little green buggy. "C'mon, we're 'avin' a very fancy American dish I learned how to make from this Italian guy."
Back to top Go down
Lalna

Lalna

Jurassic Park AU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park AU   Jurassic Park AU EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 6:56 pm

"American eh? ...Alright." Lalna follows along happily, just glad that he isn't alone.
Back to top Go down
VaeraHeimt

VaeraHeimt

Jurassic Park AU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park AU   Jurassic Park AU EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 7:11 pm

(I think Lalna's secretly Canadian, just happy to be invited :3c )

She drove a fourth of a way across the island until she came to her little cottage. Her driving wasn't spectacular, if you could even call it driving. It was a we-don't-need-no-stinkin'-breaks style in which she sped recklessly down the muddy paths and finally jolting to a stop upon reaching her home. "This is the place." She got out, slamming the door behind her and slipping into the cottage.
Back to top Go down
Lalna

Lalna

Jurassic Park AU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park AU   Jurassic Park AU EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 7:17 pm

Lalna stepped out of the buggy, leaning over clutching his stomach and looking quite sick.
"Remind me to put speed limits... in the suggestion box..." He managed to say while checking his papers under his coat and following her inside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jurassic Park AU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park AU   Jurassic Park AU Empty

Back to top Go down

Jurassic Park AU
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
yogsummer rp :: IC :: AUS-
Jump to: