yogsummer rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

yogsummer rp

Role Playing forum for members of the Yogsummer minecraft server, and yogscast fans!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome friends!

Go down 
+10
Turpster
Teep
Rythian
Lalna
W_Strife
VaeraHeimt
Nanosounds
Skykin
bioha7ard
Sips_
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Sips_
Admin
Sips_

Welcome friends! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome friends!   Welcome friends! EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 2:50 pm

Hey everybody~!

I want to start by thanking all you lovely people for coming!

Please feel free to comment here, introduce yourself, and offer any suggestions or comments you might have to make this place better fit your needs! You can also do that in the Questions forum, or feel free to pm either Skykin or myself!

<3
Back to top Go down
bioha7ard

bioha7ard

Welcome friends! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome friends!   Welcome friends! EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 8:33 pm

Hi everyone! I'm Zak and I RP my OC Bio (bioha7ard) the Magical Private Investigator.
Back to top Go down
http://bioha7ard.tumblr.com/
Skykin
Skykin

Welcome friends! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome friends!   Welcome friends! EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 4:41 am

Skykin here, yap! Your friendly Corgi moderator. c: I roleplay only an OC currently (said corgi) but may branch out later, we'll see.

As was said above, feel free to message us with and questions or concerns. That's why we're here!

Hope you all have fun! <3
Back to top Go down
http://rythos.tumblr.com
Nanosounds

Nanosounds

Welcome friends! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome friends!   Welcome friends! EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 10:05 am

Hello!
I'm Spring_Faun from the Yogscast summer server, and I roleplay as Nanosounds. You can go ahead and call me Spring or Rocky, as they're my more common nicknames.
Back to top Go down
VaeraHeimt

VaeraHeimt

Welcome friends! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome friends!   Welcome friends! EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 3:07 pm

I'm generally called Vaera although this can get a bit confusing as my character is also named Vaera. I also occasionally play as my other character, Mortimer. I'm from the Yogsummer server and I can't wait to roleplay some more with all of you!
Back to top Go down
Sips_
Admin
Sips_

Welcome friends! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome friends!   Welcome friends! EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 4:12 pm

I've started updating the canon character roster with people who have signed up as canons, if you're not on there please let me know who you'll be playing so I can update it!
If you're playing an OC feel free to write up a bio post in the Roster forum as well so we can all become better acquainted with your character! Canon's are encouraged to write bios too if they want, to cover any specific details about your version of the character! Thanks <3
Back to top Go down
W_Strife

W_Strife

Welcome friends! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome friends!   Welcome friends! EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 5:49 pm

um, hi i guess. im sass, ive been on and off the server occasionally building a little underground house and nervously avoiding people because i get lost (oops)
punctuation and capitalization is for nerds
Back to top Go down
http://tinkerstrife.tumblr.com
Lalna

Lalna

Welcome friends! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome friends!   Welcome friends! EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 5:50 pm

Hey, I'm GenoWhirl_SMRPG on the Yogsummer server, but seeing as I am a girl, I prefer Genni...

I play as the loveable yet *slightly* insane Lalna, portrayed as overprotective towards friends, usually Nano or Sjinny boy.

Headcannons used:
Livid as insane part of lalna that can experiment on anything and everything while feeling no guilt whatsoever, but can only emerge when a chip (placed in his brain by Xephos a long time ago in Yog labs) either malfunctions or is switched on. Currently, Xephbot (The now Cyborg Xephos) is keeping the remote for the chip off and hidden somewhere.

Overprotective Lalna

Lalna wants to eventually patch things up with Rythian and is slowly working on it because he still cares for ryth as a friend

Lalna is afraid of lalnable but usually tries not to show it.
Back to top Go down
http://mc-genni.tumblr.com/
Rythian

Rythian

Welcome friends! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome friends!   Welcome friends! EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 7:29 pm

[Martyn Voice] HEELLLOOOO EVERYBODDYY! I'm Brooke, aka BrookeKelpie on the Yogsummer Server. I play as Rythian, your not-so-friendly neighborhood Endermage (other mages are available). Can't wait to interact with all you lovely people. <3
Back to top Go down
http://masked-endermage.tumblr.com
Teep

Teep

Welcome friends! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome friends!   Welcome friends! EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 7:42 pm

Hello! My name is Lilly (Tavley999999 on the server. Why so many 9's) and I play as Teep! You probably won't get much talking. Just a lot of tapping. (-... . . .--.)
Back to top Go down
http://missespaint.tumblr.com/
Turpster

Turpster

Welcome friends! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome friends!   Welcome friends! EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 7:56 pm

hi sup im chris and im a huge nerd (chroshaven on the server) :J
i mostly mess about with sjinbuddy but that's about it. i am* a comedy genius. you have been warned

*not
Back to top Go down
Ridgedog

Ridgedog

Welcome friends! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome friends!   Welcome friends! EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 8:44 pm

Hello, I am SirenGenesis from the summerserver or egocentrictrickster on tumblr. I roleplay as Ridgedog and generally am the one causing trouble and breaking hearts. I promise I am actually a really nice person though!
Back to top Go down
Sjin

Sjin

Welcome friends! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome friends!   Welcome friends! EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 8:59 pm

Hey everyone, I'm Inu! I RP Sjin so yay
Don't mind the really awkward person over here that is me xP my username on Yogsummer is Inuysha97
My profile here reflects Sjin so just to clarify
My Sjin (not to be confused with Sjin buddy) is very oblivious, naive, and optimistic.

Back to top Go down
Garnen

Garnen

Welcome friends! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome friends!   Welcome friends! EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 10:12 pm

A bit late to the party, here I am! I am Garnen, roleplay my OC Garnen on the server, and garnenn on tumblr(short story involving the German language and the plural of the word yarn). You'll usually find me tailing around Brooke, Siren, Alice, or Rocky, but I'm very open to making new friends and roleplay partners!
Back to top Go down
http://garnenn.tumblr.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Welcome friends! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome friends!   Welcome friends! EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 5:45 am

just to let everybody know this forum (ooc chat) is for any sort of ooc topics you want to post about so feel free to make new posts asking about people's favorite bands or opinions on new yog vids or complaining about the weather or WHATEVER you please c:

ALSO there is a chatbox at the bottom of the main page that you can join and chat with people in, i don't imagine it will get much use right now but should be a fun, easy way to keep in touch when the server goes down
Back to top Go down
https://yogsummer.canadian-forum.com
Sponsored content

Welcome friends! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome friends!   Welcome friends! Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome friends!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
yogsummer rp :: OOC FUN STUFF :: OOC Chat-
Jump to: