yogsummer rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

yogsummer rp

Role Playing forum for members of the Yogsummer minecraft server, and yogscast fans!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FtB Direwolf20 Sever! [NOW OPEN]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skykin
Skykin

FtB Direwolf20 Sever! [NOW OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: FtB Direwolf20 Sever! [NOW OPEN]   FtB Direwolf20 Sever! [NOW OPEN] EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 8:40 am

EDIT: WE ARE NOW OPEN!!! Amaranthine RP server is ready - make sure you have FtB Direwolf20 for 1.6.4 installed, and you're set to join!

EDIT 2: I no longer know how long this'll stay up due to some internal issues, but for now it should be fine.

//Heya folks!

For a little while now, me and the darling Huntingshadow have been working on getting a happy little server going, using the Feed the Beast Direwolf20 pack! [Additional helpers include the lovely TrollBlade and Super Forsooth c:]

It's gonna be RP-open, and it's going to have SOME blocks available in 'shops' like Yogsummer did. [Though the selection won't be as complete, and the VAST majority of mod items will have to be built yourself or requested from a mod. We're pretty chill about giving you stuff.] I'm happy to say that it's coming along, but it isn't quuiittee available yet.

So why am I posting this as of now?? Well, basically, survey time!!

Is there anything specific you'd like to see done or not done on this server, in terms of setup for you guys? Rules you wanna have in place from day one, things you want available, etc?? Anything you can think of.

Despite my powerful new desktop, my internet still sucks massively, so after much thought I invested in a six-month CreeperHost - meaning that once we're a-go, you can count on this server being around for a long while! c: So I want to get it right, since it'll be around awhile, and I'm making it for you guys too!!

Just let me know what you want to see, and our crew will try to make it happen.

PS. Unfortunately, I know that even though it's far less demanding than Yogscast Complete Pack, Direwolf20 will still be too much for some of your computers. In which case, don't worry!! We'll see you soon on Notch's vanilla survival server. c;

Last edited by Skykin on Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://rythos.tumblr.com
Nanosounds

Nanosounds

PostSubject: Re: FtB Direwolf20 Sever! [NOW OPEN]   FtB Direwolf20 Sever! [NOW OPEN] EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 2:43 am

If it's possible, having the nicknames plugin on the server would help a lot, as well as essentials.
Back to top Go down
Skykin
Skykin

PostSubject: Re: FtB Direwolf20 Sever! [NOW OPEN]   FtB Direwolf20 Sever! [NOW OPEN] EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 11:31 pm

A great idea! I'll look into it. c:
Back to top Go down
Skykin
Skykin

PostSubject: Re: FtB Direwolf20 Sever! [NOW OPEN]   FtB Direwolf20 Sever! [NOW OPEN] EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 6:33 am

Unfortunately I was not able to get plugins to work with this server, if someone knows how to get them to work with FTB I would be more than happy to learn how!!

Otherwise - WE'RE OPEN. Check the 1st post again for the IP!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FtB Direwolf20 Sever! [NOW OPEN]   FtB Direwolf20 Sever! [NOW OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

FtB Direwolf20 Sever! [NOW OPEN]
Page 1 of 1