yogsummer rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

yogsummer rp

Role Playing forum for members of the Yogsummer minecraft server, and yogscast fans!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Trips, Tears, and the Future

Go down 
AuthorMessage
VaeraHeimt

VaeraHeimt

Trips, Tears, and the Future Empty
PostSubject: Trips, Tears, and the Future   Trips, Tears, and the Future EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 10:43 pm

(I know most people have been away a while, but I've also noticed some folks coming on to the site without doing anything, so I thought maybe I could inject some story in to get everything going again? Maybe?)

"What do you do with a drunken whaler, what do you do with a drunken whaler, what do you do with a drunken whaler, early in the morning?" The old tune emitted from a jukebox on stage as Varea swept the bar's floor. It hadn't seen any feet in a long time, but it needed a good dusting desperately. The only two that had really been in recently were Varea and Mortimer, and he couldn't exactly leave.

The scientist sat at the counter scribbling down god knows what and occasionally making a drawing of something or another. She had managed to get him into a fresh pair of pants, although she was running out of old shirts of Lalnable's to give him, one of the last ones sat on the stool next to him. Instead he worked bare chested save the bandages covering a decent portion of his middle. "Chop him up with a rusty cleaver, chop him up with a rusty cleaver, chop him up with a rusty cleaver, early in the morning." He sang along, missing every note by a ridiculously wide margin.

"Way, hey, and up she rises, way, hey, an'-" Without warning, the music stopped. After setting the broom down, Varea walked over to examine the old machine, which began blasting "Just a small town girl, livin' in a lonely world...she took the midnight train goin' anywhere." Having never heard the song before, the elf jumped back in surprise. It was about then that the first person to visit in a while walked in to the bar.
Back to top Go down

Trips, Tears, and the Future
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
yogsummer rp :: IC :: The Mafia Bar-
Jump to: