yogsummer rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

yogsummer rp

Role Playing forum for members of the Yogsummer minecraft server, and yogscast fans!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Character Question

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MewMinto12

MewMinto12

Location : The South East Coast in a place where nothing happens ever.

Character Question Empty
PostSubject: Character Question   Character Question EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 7:39 pm

Ok so with the rp and characters, I've not been too involved. I want to be but I'm not. I was in it a lot at the VERY beginning when the magic police were going around. I was Fem!Ravs at that point. Later I eventually changed my skin to DDH (Diggy Diggy Hole aka Dwarf) Zoeya, and now my skin is Lomadia. So should I make a character bio page for Fem!Ravs, stay as Hannah, or just play as an OC because I change my mind waaay too much and I need another opinion. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sips_
Admin
Sips_

Character Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Question   Character Question EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 9:53 pm

Play as whoever you want! We do have a Crooked Caber location, so if you want to continue playing fem!ravs you can, or anyone else! It's entirely up to you c: just message me with who you decide!
Back to top Go down

Character Question
Page 1 of 1