yogsummer rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

yogsummer rp

Role Playing forum for members of the Yogsummer minecraft server, and yogscast fans!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Need some help guys

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ridgedog

Ridgedog

Need some help guys Empty
PostSubject: Need some help guys   Need some help guys EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 12:31 am

So me and Cinder were talking and decided that me and her should do a fic exchange for Ciren' fics buuuut we thought it would make it more interesting if they were from prompts you guys gave us. After all you all know our character pretty dang well and this way we won't already have in mind what we are doing.

SO what do you say want to help me and Cinder out? Reply below with the prompts if you got some.
Back to top Go down
Rythian

Rythian

PostSubject: Re: Need some help guys   Need some help guys EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 1:40 am

PROMPTS YOU SAY?
-Siren telling Cinder some of her enthralling pirate stories, and Cinder writing down every bit of it.
-Cinder interviewing Siren while drunk (because you know how well her drunken interviews go).
-The duo trying to sail together. It doesn't go very well.
-Building sandcastles together.
-Snowball fights!
-Playing games together and getting way too competitive.
-Petsitting together for someone else.. and losing the pet.
-Having a competition to see who can come up with the sappiest pet names.
-Cute snuggles in the evening.
Back to top Go down
http://masked-endermage.tumblr.com
Cinder

Cinder

PostSubject: Re: Need some help guys   Need some help guys EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 1:51 am

I CALL DIBS ON THE PET NAMES ONE.

You, my good friend, just very heavily sparked my inspiration. Also, teenscast Ciren beating each other up in Mario Kart, just saying.
Back to top Go down
http://onlyshipleftstanding.tumblr.com
VaeraHeimt

VaeraHeimt

PostSubject: Re: Need some help guys   Need some help guys EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 1:59 am

More prompts you say?
-Cinder and Siren meeting at a different time in both of their lives
-One of Siren/Cinder's previous partners showing up and wreaking havoc
-One of them trying to do something really special for the other for a holiday and assuming that 'they couldn't possibly get/make/do anything special enough for their girlfriend' but the other being like 'dear it's AMAZING'
-In which they maintain their personalities but switch professions and help eachother find that they should be what the other is (to clarify Cinder is a pirate and Siren is a journalist but they learn that Siren should've been a pirate and so on.)
-And finally change one important event in their both of their lives and see what would happen as a result, how they'd be different.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need some help guys   Need some help guys Empty

Back to top Go down

Need some help guys
Page 1 of 1