yogsummer rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

yogsummer rp

Role Playing forum for members of the Yogsummer minecraft server, and yogscast fans!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Teenscast (Open to all!)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cinder

Cinder

Teenscast (Open to all!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teenscast (Open to all!)   Teenscast (Open to all!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 1:13 am

“Not sure which subject you’re talkin’ about,” Cinder said, shooting her a suspicious glance and stowing away the bottle once more. “And for that reason, I’m going to assume you’re heartily endorsing my torrid love affair with a certain senior.”

She stood, offering a hand to the taller girl. “I would like to stop by my apparent new room, although I may have to enlist you in the ‘let’s move all of Cinder’s things out of the space she’d already settled in’ task force. Fun.”

It was a pain, but something she had to deal with. As long as that Mortimer kid kept away from her, she might just turn this into something good. Vaera was extremely good looking, in a rough and tumbled sort of way.

[That we can definitely time-skip. Also, Siren friend you definitely should if you’re up for it. We shall eradicate all traces of the highly inferior Marran and excuse away her very existence.]
Back to top Go down
http://onlyshipleftstanding.tumblr.com
SirenGenesis

SirenGenesis

PostSubject: Re: Teenscast (Open to all!)   Teenscast (Open to all!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 1:40 am

[Ask and you shall receive, just tell me the best way to get involved girls
Back to top Go down
VaeraHeimt

VaeraHeimt

PostSubject: Re: Teenscast (Open to all!)   Teenscast (Open to all!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 1:52 am

(I have a BRILLIANT idea to get Marran out of the room whenever Siren joins. Here's my idea: Marran, who knows Siren, wants to room with the girl that Siren currently rooms with because they're BFFs 5ever or something and so Siren and Marran unofficially switch.

Also, what love affair with what senior?)

[Time skip, that night]

"Now I'm sure you see what I mean." She had already installed a false styrofoam wall into the back of the little closet. Behind it were boxes and coolers stacked to the ceiling filled with nearly all kinds of contraband. Alcohol in many forms, cigarettes and cigars alike, pain killers and other varieties of shelf-medication, just to name a few.

Varea had partitioned the room with identical painted styrofoam walls duct-taped at the ceiling, floor, and actual walls. Claiming one of the three corners of the room (a decent part was taken up by the closet and the itty bitty in-suite bathroom) for herself, she'd already decorated it to capacity. Posters of rock bands from 'The Eagles' and 'Queen' to 'Blink 182' and '311' lined the walls wherever there wasn't bookshelves, all of which were crammed with various books. Black Butler and Hetalia sat next to Les Miserables and Harry Potter on the shelves, the collection randomly turning into a mix of movies and games at some point before changing back briefly. "Now if you want to talk about Pre-Expels we can."
Back to top Go down
Cinder

Cinder

PostSubject: Re: Teenscast (Open to all!)   Teenscast (Open to all!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 2:05 am

[Cinder's little tryst with a certain former room mate she referred to earlier, which will not be needed because hello, hot new room mates at two o'clock. And yes, that sounds good to me, if you just want to barge into the room guns blazing Siren Friend go for it!]

Cinder pursed her lips at the false back to the closet. "Great, I've found myself a bad girl. Well, I never much liked following the rules anyway; just be warned, if it looks like you're going down, I'm a right good liar if I put my mind to it and I'll quite happily throw you under the bus if it suits me. I like the painkillers, but I'm staying away from the alcohol; I don't drink."

She flopped on the bare bed in the section of the room next to the window, dropping the last of her trunks next to her and giving the room a glance. It was bigger than her previous one, but she guessed that that was to be expected - this one was a triple, after all. In the corner was the desk she'd laboriously dragged here from her previous place, up three flights of stairs and over a lawn. She was lucky she'd met someone bigger than herself; tall people did sometimes have their benefits.

Already she was making plans to replace the items on the desk as they had been before, as well as restocking her own false bottoms with the papers and files she kept hidden there. Her side of the room may look comparatively barren, but she liked to think it would show just as much of her character as Vaera's cluttered sprawl.
Back to top Go down
SirenGenesis

SirenGenesis

PostSubject: Re: Teenscast (Open to all!)   Teenscast (Open to all!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 2:22 am

Siren was trying, she really was, not to snap and slap this dumb girl into next week. After a fight with the school board and a few smart exaggerations of the truth Siren had been allowed to transfer to a new room so that she didn't continue to wake up to find her clothes dumped out the window, or her books stashed in the shower.

Now though Siren was starting to wonder if this really was any better. She had her pillow held tightly against her ears trying to block out the rambling and she had already shouted at the other girl to shut up repeatedly but she seemed content to talk at her new roommate.

Siren grabbed up her phone, still holding the pillow against her ears to try and not lose more brain cells from hearing her new punishment ramble. Scrolling through the contacts she quickly found the one she was looking for and brought up a text

Msg: SAVE ME!!!!!
Back to top Go down
VaeraHeimt

VaeraHeimt

PostSubject: Re: Teenscast (Open to all!)   Teenscast (Open to all!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 2:36 am

"I won't get caught, I know what I'm doing, Princess." Suddenly 'Beautiful Disaster' began playing. "There is the risk of-" Varea got drowned out by her own music. She continued walking until well through the song, taking out her phone and texting someone (Siren) without stopping talking.

Msg: What's wrong, friend? That crazy biotch again?

The song ended and her talking was finally audiable. "The Pre-Expels are people who could get expelled the instant the school found out about their shit. Not like The Closet Girls, like 'Dealer of drugs, alcohol, and tobacco products + multiple school-wide pranks + Drinker/smoker/stoner/school prostitute ring' type of people. So your roommates." She lightly walked over to her laptop, pausing SoundCloud before it got the chance to get too far into 'Hotel California'.

"Now, don't tell me you're one of those Goody Two-shoes club girls who think they're so bad because they're into hentai. That would absolutely ruin this whole thing you've got going here."
Back to top Go down
Cinder

Cinder

PostSubject: Re: Teenscast (Open to all!)   Teenscast (Open to all!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 2:48 am

[Looks like we've got our posting order, yeah? Siren then Vaefriend then me.]

Cinder raised an eyebrow. "Who said anything about hentai, and who said anything about being a Goody Two-Shoes? I just don't drink; I've got my reasons, thanks just the same."

She dug around in a nearby box until she found her laptop, opening it and staring mindlessly as it booted up. Another quick search gave her her headphones, which she slipped over one ear so she could still hear properly out of the other. "Plus, what's this about prostitution? Why pay when you could just ask? Cleaner and less traceable. Besides, I've never had any particular want for anyone; people in this school line up. Perks of boarding schools with lots of private nooks."

The laptop asked her for a password, which she put in, then another, which she obligingly typed as well. Her own music soon blared into one ear, creating an interesting contrast. "And what have I got going on here? I wasn't aware I had anything going on at all yet."
Back to top Go down
VaeraHeimt

VaeraHeimt

PostSubject: Re: Teenscast (Open to all!)   Teenscast (Open to all!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 2:58 am

"You're a cute smart girl who isn't a slut, doesn't smoke, and is nothing like me. I don't know anything about your taste in media though, that might be the deal breaker." She gestured to her collection. Despite how messy and all over the place her books, movies, and music were, she was very particular about what she liked. "And trust me, there are plenty of people at this school who are too obnoxious to get some without paying." She stepped into her cubicle-room and began rearranging the her collection.

"And dear, it's just a stereotype. A commonly accurate one, but a stereotype."
Back to top Go down
SirenGenesis

SirenGenesis

PostSubject: Re: Teenscast (Open to all!)   Teenscast (Open to all!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 2:59 am

As soon as her phone buzzed Siren pulled up the message suddenly there was an extra loud whine from her roommate and her patient snapped. Sitting up she grabbed one of her sneakers off the floor chucking it at her roommate's head. "SHut UP would you! I am trying to think for a minute."

Apparently that had been the wrong reaction as the nut she was rooming with took that as signal that Siren was ready to actually talk to her back.

"Oh finally, for crying out loud took you long enough to think up something to say. I mean I was starting to think you were like stupid or something but no just really hard to talk to right? well that's okay. I've got my way with people and you'll love me just like everyone else. OMG I just remembered this one time-"

Removing the pillow was the single worst idea Siren had ever had. Grabbing her head phones and pulling them on she turned her music up as high as she could pulling up her messages and replying back

Contact Vae Bae
              MSG: This nutter is going to make me commit murder Vae!! Please let me escape to your apartment and please god have a drink on you.
Back to top Go down
VaeraHeimt

VaeraHeimt

PostSubject: Re: Teenscast (Open to all!)   Teenscast (Open to all!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 3:04 am

(Oops, JUST the wrong timing on my part)
Varea received a text from Siren, replying back immediately before walking over to the closet/storeroom and taking out a bottle of wine.

Contact Si Ri
MSG: Got a bottle of red ready, come on over. Just prepare to share.

She heard someone bang on the door, opening it and hiding the wine bottle behind the door. Instead of Siren, it was Mortimer and Marran, who fell one on top of the other.

She ignored their apologies, shooing them off and taking the wine back to her cubicle.
Back to top Go down
Cinder

Cinder

PostSubject: Re: Teenscast (Open to all!)   Teenscast (Open to all!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 3:19 am

"Three things, friend. First, that'd depend on your definition of slut." Cinder turned away, clicking idly away at a program on her laptop. "And my music taste varies, because I'm a normal human being, so as long as you aren't a huge fan of rap we'll get along just fine. As for books I mostly head towards well written fantasy, if you're into that, and I like eighties movies, sue me."

Somewhere in one of her trunks she had a full stack of novels that she'd have to put up later; she could already tell as soon as she left the room it'd be subject to a full inspection. Or perhaps before, if Vaera's non-existent tact was anything to go on.

"Lastly, I think you'll find I fit the good-girl stereotype very poorly indeed, so I'd recommend not expecting it." She watched as more guests toppled into the room and sighed. It looked like they'd have company tonight.
Back to top Go down
SirenGenesis

SirenGenesis

PostSubject: Re: Teenscast (Open to all!)   Teenscast (Open to all!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 3:27 am

Contact Vae Bae
MSG Just know that I might down half a bottle in one go at the moment. My nerves are SHOT
Upon receiving the go ahead text Siren bolted upright. Looking over at her new roommate with nothing but absolute loathing. "Listen you can rant and rave about whatever endeavor you went on with whatever student any time you please, but if you continue to run your trap to me when I tell you to shut. Up. you will wake up in a very unpleasant situation." Her treat was delivered calmly in in a heartbeat she was up off her bed, grabbing up her bookbag with a few things she considered necessary and out of her new hell of a room.

It was a practiced walk to Vae's room as she had hide out with her on more then one occasion when her old roommate would throw a hissy fit and start chucking books at her head. Upon arrival Siren delivered two short raps to the door.
Back to top Go down
VaeraHeimt

VaeraHeimt

PostSubject: Re: Teenscast (Open to all!)   Teenscast (Open to all!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 3:31 am

"Alright, I guess we're playing First Day of School then. My definition of slut is a girl who sleeps around for the hell or sleeping around, I hate rap music, I'm totally into fantasy, and eighties movies are the best. Some of them. Now, the three big questions; Do you know who Queen is, if yes do you like their music, and what do you think of The Breakfast Club?" Behind her Marran settled into her cubicle, putting up double-sided posters and setting up her early 2000's bulky box TV with a DVD and VHS player. "If you don't like my music, I recommend you do, because I don't believe in headphones." There was someone else knocking at the door, presumably Siren.

Sure enough, upon opening the door, she found Siren waiting outside with her backpack. She greeted her friend with a bear hug and the bottle of wine, pulling the cork off herself after the door was closed. "So what'd you wanna watch? I have the stash set up again."
Back to top Go down
Cinder

Cinder

PostSubject: Re: Teenscast (Open to all!)   Teenscast (Open to all!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 3:43 am

[Ew no don't put up double sided poster Marran we don't want you here.]

"Hey, don't knock the first day of school. First days are great," Cinder protested, pushing away her computer and pulling herself up from the bed. There were enough people in the room now that she was beginning to feel cramped, and the knock on the door could only mean it was about to become more crowded.

"So sluts are girls who sleep around just because? I suppose I don't count then. I always have a reason for sleeping around - and if that reason happens to be hot girls, who cares?" She began to unpack her own bottles of contraband, contemplating taking more to counteract the babble of noise spreading from all directions. "But about your questions," she paused, unplugging her headphones and letting a very loud rendition of Death On Two Legs play through the speakers for a moment or two.

"It's actually all I'll listen to when under a deadline," she explained, shrugging. "And The Breakfast Club was excellent, if a tad bit cliche."
Back to top Go down
SirenGenesis

SirenGenesis

PostSubject: Re: Teenscast (Open to all!)   Teenscast (Open to all!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 3:48 am

VaeraHeimt wrote:
Sure enough, upon opening the door, she found Siren waiting outside with her backpack. She greeted her friend with a bear hug and the bottle of wine, pulling the cork off herself after the door was closed. "So what'd you wanna watch? I have the stash set up again."

The hug was welcomed and Siren returned it in kind before realizing that she had yet to unplug her headphones, or turn down the music meaning it was blaring so loud the entire hall could most likely hear it and she still couldn't hear jack all.

Pulling out her music player she turned it down and then off pulling the oversized headphones off and around her neck. "Sorry Vae Bae, you are going to have to repeat that. I had my music blasting so I could avoid hell's screeches in my room." She did however reach out and grab a hold of the bottle that was currently in Vaera's possession turning around when she heard a voice.

"Hell-O, who is this?" She asked hearing the music from the computer and a smirk on her lips. "You didn't tell me you had got new candy for a roommate." She turned around and popped at Vaera's head. "Holding out on me."
Back to top Go down
VaeraHeimt

VaeraHeimt

PostSubject: Re: Teenscast (Open to all!)   Teenscast (Open to all!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 3:57 am

"I've been too busy sharing the ways of the Pre-Expels with Princess over here. 'Sides, I assumed you'd rather escape Satan first. Princess, this is Siren. Si Ri (she pronounces it 'Sigh Rye') this is Cinder. She's alright."

She shot a flirtatious smile Cinder's way before redirecting her attention to her friend. "To repeat myself, if I must, I've updated the stash, so if you wanna watch a movie I have some new ones. And by new I meant copies of old ones and Hetalia: Paint It White." Mortimer left not long after Siren arrived, only after returning Varea's hoodie and raiding the closet for cigarettes.

(I forgot to make him leave. Oops.)
Back to top Go down
Cinder

Cinder

PostSubject: Re: Teenscast (Open to all!)   Teenscast (Open to all!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 4:07 am

It took Cinder all of three seconds to register that the person who had stepped through the doors was a.) incredibly attractive and b.) probably here for the night. She put a hand on her hip and smiled widely at the new arrival. "A good looking roommate with good looking friends. Perhaps this won't be quite so bad."

In her cursory glance, she noticed something else; both the newcomer and Vaera were comfortably at least ten inches taller than herself. "You know," she said letting out a low whistle, "it's funny, usually I hate being the shortest person in the room, but for you two I think I'll make an exception."

She pushed a lock of ginger hair behind her ear, grinning coyly.
Back to top Go down
SirenGenesis

SirenGenesis

PostSubject: Re: Teenscast (Open to all!)   Teenscast (Open to all!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 4:25 am

"Well aren't you a doll." Siren hummed appreciatively to Cinder as she gave her a quick look over. The quip about height made Siren smirk actually. Resting at a solid six foot she was very use to being the tallest in the class, especially on the girls side. "Ah you'll get use to it doll. Being small isn't so bad." She assured as she dropped her bed on the floor beside Vaera's bed.

As soon as she did so she turned back to Vaera (Hope you don't mind I keep using this spelling for now) and kissing her on the cheek. "Vae bae, you are a life savor you know that." She admitted before clapping her hands and falling back on Vaera's bed. "Though I really need to bring some of my movies in for you. The collection must grow and the fact that we went all last year without watching the pirates of the Caribbeans is physically painful for me."
Back to top Go down
VaeraHeimt

VaeraHeimt

PostSubject: Re: Teenscast (Open to all!)   Teenscast (Open to all!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 4:38 am

(It's totally fine, I keep changing which spelling I use anyway, so. She's had multiple name changes, both last name and spelling of both first and last name. There was a long period of time in which she was 'Vaera Playrite' and then I thought that sounded kind of dumb, so I created 'Heimt'.)

"You wanna marathon the two new ones, follow them up with Paint It White and then finish it off with Orange is the New Black?" She looked at Cinder over her shoulder before entering her section of the room. "You're welcome to join us, if you like, Cinder." Varea took the bottle from Siren for a moment, took a long drink from it, and handed it back.

Alternating between speaking to the two girls, she turned back to Siren. "It's been just as painful waiting to watch the new season until you're ready, mate."
Back to top Go down
Cinder

Cinder

PostSubject: Re: Teenscast (Open to all!)   Teenscast (Open to all!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 1:19 pm

As the bottle passed from one girl to the other, Cinder’s golden gaze followed it wearily. She’d tried alcohol, once; never again, she thought to herself, letting a shutter run through her. She’d been black-out drunk after the first drink.

Never-the-less, spending the night next to two attractive strangers watching things didn’t sound have bad.

She wandered near the other two, making herself comfortable in Vaera’s section of the room. “Orange Is the New Black,” she echoed, smiling, “this is getting better and better. And I’ve got movies of my own, if you have any lack of Better Off Dead and The Sure Thing. I’m assuming you already own Ferris Bueler, but hey. What can you do?”

[I see where you’re coming from on the name stuff. I literally changed Cinder’s last name during the course of this thread because I didn’t like it.]
Back to top Go down
VaeraHeimt

VaeraHeimt

PostSubject: Re: Teenscast (Open to all!)   Teenscast (Open to all!) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 3:28 am

"I don't even know what all I have off the top of my head anymore, I have a list somewhere. Every year that bitch gets added to." She held the bottle up in the bookshelves' direction, as if toasting with it. The tall girl held the half-empty bottle out to Cinder, messing with the Playstation controller with her other hand. "Drink up, Princess. Last wine bottle 'fore the end of the month."

Back to top Go down
Cinder

Cinder

PostSubject: Re: Teenscast (Open to all!)   Teenscast (Open to all!) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 4:10 pm

Cinder edged away from the open bottle, watching a drop of the liquid as it fell from the top and moving her foot just in time to avoid being splashed. She eyed the tiny stain it created distastefully, keeping her gaze downcast. A light blush dusted her cheeks as she said, with as much finality as she could muster, “No thanks. Like I said, I’m not the drinking type.”

It wasn’t as if she was usually embarrassed by that fact, but she had the feeling that around this crowd she would be in the minority. She didn’t want either of the stunning ladies to think she was boring, either; she just would prefer to not wake up tomorrow with a raging hangover and the lingering questions of what in the world had happened the night before, which she knew would happen no matter how little she drank.

Not for the first time she was torn between her lightweight-ness and her stupid desire to impress beautiful girls. Typical.
Back to top Go down
VaeraHeimt

VaeraHeimt

PostSubject: Re: Teenscast (Open to all!)   Teenscast (Open to all!) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 4:52 pm

(I guess when Cinder learned her lesson about drinking with pretty girls it was multi-dimensional.)

Varea selected Netflix as Cinder declined the wine. Is she declining because she's worried about what she thinks what might happen or because she doesn't want to look like she's a Pre-Expel? The junior thought to herself. You could ask her. She replied to herself. No, I cant' do that, that's-

"Why not? I'm not trying to pressure you into it or anything, plenty of people don't drink, I wsa just wondering." She found herself saying before she could stop. Fortunately for her, her face lacked the ability to blush. In place of blushing, she nearly instantly began mentally scolding herself.

'Orange is the New Black' began playing and Varea watched Cinder out of the corner of her eye. The animals. . . the animals. . . trapped trapped trapped 'till the cages full. . . She took a swig of the wine as she tried to focus on the show. . . .The cages full, the day's new, and everyone is waiting, waiting on you. . . She began to slide her hand in the ginger's direction before freezing, remembering what had happened the last time she'd tried the same trick.

. . . Think of all the roads; think of all their crossings, think of all their curving. Taking steps is easy, standing still is hard. The moment began to play through her mind, only for her to stop it, to block it out entirely. Never again, she'd promised herself.
Back to top Go down
SirenGenesis

SirenGenesis

PostSubject: Re: Teenscast (Open to all!)   Teenscast (Open to all!) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 7:33 pm

VaeraHeimt wrote:
(It's totally fine, I keep changing which spelling I use anyway, so. She's had multiple name changes, both last name and spelling of both first and last name. There was a long period of time in which she was 'Vaera Playrite' and then I thought that sounded kind of dumb, so I created 'Heimt'.)

"You wanna marathon the two new ones, follow them up with Paint It White and then finish it off with Orange is the New Black?" She looked at Cinder over her shoulder before entering her section of the room. "You're welcome to join us, if you like, Cinder." Varea took the bottle from Siren for a moment, took a long drink from it, and handed it back.

Alternating between speaking to the two girls, she turned back to Siren. "It's been just as painful waiting to watch the new season until you're ready, mate."
Siren whined when the bottle she wanted to nurse was taken from her hands laying back against the pillow with a groan. She still had a pulsing headache from being in the room with her new roommate and so really wanted to just drink, but of course Vae wouldn't let things be that easy. "Come off it." She muttered slinging her arm over her head and falling silent for a while, trying to ignore her growing headache.

It took a few moments and the opening music of Orange is the new black, for Siren to jump up right on the bed. "Oi!" She called out moving over and wrapping her arms around Vaera's neck. "That is not Pirates, Vae Bae." She chied before grabbing the bottle away and kissing Vae's cheek. "And how about you leave the doll along. Some people don't have the tolerance you do for strong wine."

Last edited by SirenGenesis on Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cinder

Cinder

PostSubject: Re: Teenscast (Open to all!)   Teenscast (Open to all!) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 7:49 pm

Cinder laughed nervously, toying with the end of her long ginger hair and mentally weighing the alternatives. They didn’t have class tomorrow, she reasoned, so it really didn’t matter what happened as long as she didn’t go screaming through the halls. Really, she’d probably just fall asleep.

As she mulled over the decision, she watched Vaera; she wished that she had the same sort of stoic features. Unfortunately, she was quite prone to blushing when embarrassed.

While it was slightly humiliating for Siren to have to come to her defense, it did open up a perfect spot for her to refuse. Again, she was brought back to her prior hesitation. “It’s not that I don’t like wine,” she admitted, frowning, “it’s that, well, you know those people with a low tolerance for alcohol?” She squared her shoulders. “Yeah, I’m in a whole different ballpark.”

She tipped her nose in a different direction from the bottle; even the fumes where making her head spin. “Maybe though, since you all are . . .”

Vaera's wandering hand made the decision for her. If they were up for it, then so was she. With a sigh of resignation, she pulled the bottle to her lips and took a long sip. "Don't let me do anything stupid," she warned with a smile, wiping her mouth. Even now, she felt a bit dizzy. "Or do, actually, if I'm gonna be drunk I'd better have a reason, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teenscast (Open to all!)   Teenscast (Open to all!) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Teenscast (Open to all!)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next