yogsummer rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

yogsummer rp

Role Playing forum for members of the Yogsummer minecraft server, and yogscast fans!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Teenscast (Open to all!)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cinder

Cinder

Teenscast (Open to all!) Empty
PostSubject: Teenscast (Open to all!)   Teenscast (Open to all!) EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 7:07 pm

Sixteen-year-old Cinder Knightley stalked angrily down the hall (as fast as she could go without technically breaking the no-running rule), hot in pursuit of another, larger figure running terrified away. As they drew nearer to the freshman wing of the building, students began to scramble out of their way as they caught sight of the look on the upperclassman’s face – it may have only been the first month of school, but the redhaired editor-in-chief of the school’s newspaper had a reputation for having a temper about as fiery as her hair.

“Evans,” she yelled at the shaking boy just a few feet ahead of her, “I swear to Notch I am going to murder you!”

The bumbling newbie had managed to crash into the table housing their first paper of the year, knocking the entire stock into a pile of dirt and ruining the work they’d so carefully done. At this rate, she’d have killed a first year before the semester was even half over.

Unfortunately for her - and rather fortunately for Evans - they soon left the freshmen’s wing behind. In the bustle of the hallway filled with people significantly taller than she, she lost sight of her quarry.

With a dissatisfied huff, she turned to find the nearest empty classroom. Evans could wait; if she wasn’t careful, she’d get squished in the end of school rush to leave the building. “Well that was a fat waste of time,” she griped as she pulled open the door. “Next time I see him I'm going to wring his skinny little-“

As the wood swung forward, she saw that room had not been quite as empty as she had hoped, and she blushed scarlet. “Oh, I’m sorry, I didn’t realize there’d be people in here!”

(Jump in as just you, jump in as a group, whatever you're into. Multiple people welcome!)
Back to top Go down
http://onlyshipleftstanding.tumblr.com
Maika

Maika

PostSubject: Re: Teenscast (Open to all!)   Teenscast (Open to all!) EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 12:36 pm

Maika turns around, and waves! "Hi! I'm Maika! Do you need anything? Are you gonna use this room?" Maika suddenly turns around and scrambles to grab a bunch of stuff. "I guess it was kinda rude for me to use this room without permission. Let me get my stuff and I'll be out of your hair." She slings her backpack across her back and a couple of papers with clothing designs on it.
Back to top Go down
VaeraHeimt

VaeraHeimt

PostSubject: Re: Teenscast (Open to all!)   Teenscast (Open to all!) EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 3:52 pm

A gaggle of girls screamed as Mortimer and Varea raced down the hall at full speed, blowing apart the no-running rule. They had just left the girls' bathroom and a massive prank. They'd turned clogged the drains and placed snakes in the faucets. It was only a matter of time before a girl walked in, and sure enough one did right after they were finished.

Varea wore a dark gray tanktop, a black hoodie, and green sweatpants with quotes written in tiny text circling around the knee of the pants. Mortimer wore a short sleeve red T-shirt, cargo pants, and military boots. They made quite a ruckus as they put distance between themselves and the girls' bathroom of the freshman wing and, upon coming across the T-section where the freshman wing ended, split off in two different directions.

(Is this school a normal school or a boarding school? I vote boarding school.)
Back to top Go down
Maika

Maika

PostSubject: Re: Teenscast (Open to all!)   Teenscast (Open to all!) EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 4:22 pm

Makia runs out of the room, as fast as she can for a girl wearing 3 inch high heels. She obviously dosent like it but family traditions are like this she guesses.
Back to top Go down
Cinder

Cinder

PostSubject: Re: Teenscast (Open to all!)   Teenscast (Open to all!) EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 9:23 pm

It took Cinder only a moment or two to overcome her prior embarrassment and formulate a reply for the person she had so rudely walked in on. Just as she opened her mouth, however, she was interrupted by a distant screech and the sound of running footsteps.

In a flash the other girl was gone, scooping up her things and running off to who knew where – Cinder had barely enough time to retrieve her ever-present notebook and whip the pencil from behind her ear before following the stranger into the hall. She hung back a bit, assuming her accustomed place behind the action. There were running figures in the hall and screams in the air and she smelled a story.

The hallway had mostly cleared by that point, but she stuck to the side just in case; those who had remained in the space were fleeing the scene at the sound of the shrieking, and her desire to stay unflattened hadn’t lessened in the past few minutes.

“Hey, Questionable-Shoe-Choice Lady, you got any idea what that was about?”
Back to top Go down
VaeraHeimt

VaeraHeimt

PostSubject: Re: Teenscast (Open to all!)   Teenscast (Open to all!) EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 9:42 pm

Varea continued racing down the hall, and after making a sharp turn and abrupt stop, she spotted a few girls speaking to a staff member from the office. Shit. The barefooted girl spun around and raced back down the hallway.

When she turned to see if anyone was following, she ran smack dab into someone. She was a short ginger haired girl who Varea recognised only vaguely. She knew she'd seen here with one of the clubs at the school before, but couldn't remember her name nor which one she belonged to.
Back to top Go down
Maika

Maika

PostSubject: Re: Teenscast (Open to all!)   Teenscast (Open to all!) EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 9:48 pm

As Maika finishes shoving her stuff and back-massager-looking-thingy in her backpack. She is just about to say sorry for not knowing anything about it when a small glow erupts from her backpack. She suddenly pulls out her back-massager-looking-thingy and pushes a button. The thing lights up and starts making bleep bloop noises. Maika suddenly starts talking to it. After a few seconds of talking she shoves it back in her backpack. "Sorry I have to go. My sister needs me to help her"
Back to top Go down
Cinder

Cinder

PostSubject: Re: Teenscast (Open to all!)   Teenscast (Open to all!) EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 12:11 am

“Have fun, Questionable-Shoe-Choice girl. You help your sister. And maybe buy a decent pair of sneakers while you’re at it.”

Cinder sighed in disappointment, turning away from the stranger and her strange method of communication. The person she had seen running down the hall, the boy in red, ended up running in the opposite direction. All she could see now was his back, growing ever smaller as he lightfooted it away from whatever chaos he’d just unloosed on the - she paused, judging the distance of the screams – girls bathroom. Wow. What a bad boy.

She shook her head, reaching into the bag still slung hastily over one shoulder from when she’d been chasing Evans down the hall.

With another quick exhale of pent-up journalistic intensity, she placed the notebook in her bag, shoved the pencil back behind her ear, turned around-

And flew five feet across the hallway, slamming her head painfully into the windowsill before falling to the ground.

Cinder pushed herself up on one elbow with a great deal of effort, letting out a loud and irritated groan. “What the hell,” she half-muttered to her mystery assailant, “you know there’s this mythical thing called actually watching where you’re walking, I think you should try it sometime.”
Back to top Go down
VaeraHeimt

VaeraHeimt

PostSubject: Re: Teenscast (Open to all!)   Teenscast (Open to all!) EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 12:36 am

Varea fell to the ground, taking the smaller girl with her. The position they landed in was less than comfortable. Although she was not squashing her, the tall girl had landed with her face in the other girl's belly, her hip colliding with Varea's shoulder. She pushed herself up into a sitting position. One hand on her shoulder she said, "'Pologies, I was making sure that dummkopf wasn't following me. I'm Varea Heimt, by the way. Junior." She held her hand out for her victim to shake. "By the way, have you seen-"

"MORTIMER DOMUS!" The principal was stalking down the hall, shooting the death glare down the hallway with several girls in tow. Just after the principal passed by, Mortimer sat down next to Varea. They exchanged glares and without a word she handed him her hoodie. The principal passed by one more without recognizing him.

Last edited by VaeraHeimt on Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cinder

Cinder

PostSubject: Re: Teenscast (Open to all!)   Teenscast (Open to all!) EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 12:47 am

With a suspicious glance, Cinder extracted herself from the less-than-comfortable position and shoved her back against the wall. She did not like the feeling of being surrounded, and the two virtual strangers on either side of her were putting her on edge.

She exchanged a quick handshake with the newly introduced Vaera, forcing herself to relax. “Cinder Knightley. Junior.”

It bothered her that the other girl’s head was a good eight inches higher than hers; she didn’t think much of tall people in general, much less when they were probably a year or two younger than she.

“So, Freshie, do you and your undercover friend here make a point to crash into random strangers as part of your escape plan?
Back to top Go down
Maika

Maika

PostSubject: Re: Teenscast (Open to all!)   Teenscast (Open to all!) EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 12:53 am

Maika opens the door and walks in. Maika quickly opens the bag and takes out a bunch of supplies and the door bursts open. An angry Luka stands in the door way, "Maika, I need you to fix my make up."
Maika nods and starts working on Luka's face. Cleaning off the old make up and re painting it new.
"I got a big concert coming up and I cant look like this. Meiko is supposed to pick us up for it," Luka complains. Maika just nods and continues working for around 5 mins. All of a sudden she is done. "Done!" She cheerfully says and puts all the cosmetics back. Suddenly Miku bursts in and grabs Luka's wrist, "Meiko's already here! Come on!"
Luka leaves with Luka for her concert and leaves Maika back at the bathroom organizing her make up bag quickly and efficiently.
(Also I hope you guys dont mind that I do this. They wont have a big part of it. Just gonna have small parts. If you got a problem please tell me!)
Back to top Go down
VaeraHeimt

VaeraHeimt

PostSubject: Re: Teenscast (Open to all!)   Teenscast (Open to all!) EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 2:03 am

"We do not, but someone has gotten a little sloppy planning our pranks lately, particularly our escapes." She raised an eyebrow at Mortimer, who was fidgeting uncontrollably.

"It is not my fault that my work load has increased and you aren't willing to help out, Princess." He snapped.

Varea opened her mouth to say something equally as snappy before realising why he was so suddenly irritable. "They're in the front pocket."

"Lighter too?" She nodded and he jumped up and made a B-line to the nearest exit to the outdoors, stumbling the first couple of steps in his hurry.

"Cinder, huh? Now where have I seen you before?"
Back to top Go down
Cinder

Cinder

PostSubject: Re: Teenscast (Open to all!)   Teenscast (Open to all!) EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 2:16 am

Cinder’s lip curled almost involuntarily at the mention of cigarettes. She had quite enough of those when she was with her dad, thank you very much. Besides it was an awfully risky thing to do, smoking in full view of a school like this. You could get kicked out fast for that.

“Pranks, huh?” She leaned backwards into a more comfortable position, calming now that it was one-on-one. “I suppose you don’t want me publishing your names then. Although that could be interesting, inside the mind of the common prankster . . .”

She trailed off then, muttering to herself for a moment before catching what she was doing and shrugging in annoyance. “Sorry ‘bout that, I tend to drift off sometimes. Side effect of always being on the clock, or maybe insomnia, or some combination of both. I’m the editor of the Times; that’s probably how you’ve heard of me, since I don’t think I’m taking any classes with freshman.”

The self-declared reporter frowned. In the back of her head, where she had hit it against the wood of the window, a headache was blooming. She grimaced, reaching into her bag and withdrawing an industrial sized bottle of aspirin.
Back to top Go down
VaeraHeimt

VaeraHeimt

PostSubject: Re: Teenscast (Open to all!)   Teenscast (Open to all!) EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 2:50 am

"I wouldn't worry about it, everyone knows it's us but they know better than to rat. Best part of boarding school: The Code." She said nonchalantly. "And I'm a junior, babe. I think we have Honors Chemistry together. I blew up the back wall last week, remember?" She smirked, thinking back to the occasion.

Back to top Go down
Cinder

Cinder

PostSubject: Re: Teenscast (Open to all!)   Teenscast (Open to all!) EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 4:50 pm

[way to change your age on me, vaefriend :P]

“Honors Chem?” Cinder repeated, tapping her finger to the side of her face in an effort to remember. “With Mr. Ragner third period Monday mornings? I’m not in that class, I’m in Mrs. Gardener’s next door Honors Lit. But I do sit in that room and do work sometimes, so that’d explain where I’ve seen you.”

She remembered hearing the wall blow up – her own teacher had dashed into the other room with the entire class at her heels – but she hadn’t noticed who had done it. It’d be in today’s issue of the newspaper, but she herself had not read it; she had put one of her other writers on the story. Right now it was probably soaking wet and soggy on page 2.

“I didn’t realize that was you, though. That wall story was a good one! So you’re the infamous Miss Vaera Heimt! I’d say it’s an honor, but it isn’t, so I won’t.” She grinned, popping three of the painkillers into her mouth and stashing the bag. “It’s a small world, I guess.”
Back to top Go down
VaeraHeimt

VaeraHeimt

PostSubject: Re: Teenscast (Open to all!)   Teenscast (Open to all!) EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 6:24 pm

"Our little world of Yogsummer High." She smiled broadly and began singing 'It's a Small World after All' under her breath.

"Speaking of news, did you hear about the new room assignments? Some girls got caught doing the Trifecta together and got kicked out, so the school's trying to spread some of the students out." A guy passed by, reaching down for a high five from Varea, which was given to him without a glance.
Back to top Go down
Cinder

Cinder

PostSubject: Re: Teenscast (Open to all!)   Teenscast (Open to all!) EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 7:04 pm

Cinder nodded. She’d heard about it, if only in passing, from one of the network of students she collected gossip from. “Doin’ it an empty supply closet, way to be creative,” she said, sticking her tongue out. “If you can’t think of somewhere a bit more private you deserve to be caught.”

She glanced down the hall, thankful for the relative after-hours quiet. There were barely any students still passing by, and no teachers, or they never would have gotten away with plopping down in the middle of the floor. “And I heard about the room assignments, although I haven’t been around to any teachers to check if mine was changed. Busy day; chasin’ down clumsy freshmen, threatening murder, the usual. What about you?”
Back to top Go down
VaeraHeimt

VaeraHeimt

PostSubject: Re: Teenscast (Open to all!)   Teenscast (Open to all!) EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 8:06 pm

"Running down to Handy's to buy cigarettes for Mortimer, pulling pranks on the general populice of the school, running into hot Juniors, the usual." She said with a wink as a office lady came on the intercom.

In her nasally voice she half-said half-stretched, "Would the following students report to the front office for information pick-up; Jennifer Harris, Cinder Knightly, Marran Galanchi, Varea Heimt, Mortimer Domus, Maria Sanchez, Calvin Kleinstar, and Con Sort. Thank you." The tall brunette cut her gaze to Cinder and flashed a cocky smile.

"And that, my ginger friend, would be the room assignments."

(Would you like to do a time-skip to when they're at the office?

Also, I'm telling you because I'm excited, I just got my braces off this morning :3c)
Back to top Go down
Cinder

Cinder

PostSubject: Re: Teenscast (Open to all!)   Teenscast (Open to all!) EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 10:14 pm

[No need, I’ll take care of the walk here. Are those dorm assignments, or class ones? Also, good for you!]
Cinder rolled her eyes, hauling herself up and hoisting the bag off the ground after her. The walk to the office wasn’t far, just a flight of stairs and a short jaunt across one of the school’s many picturesque lawns. They were there in no time, even with Cinder’s short legs struggling to keep of with her companion’s long strides.

She gazed up at the immaculate main office building with a shake of her head. “This’ll go well, I’m sure.”

As she hitched her strap a bit higher to wrench the door open the bottle of pills rattled loudly at the bottom, and she pursed her lips. “Christ, gotta take care of that before I walk into a room full of administration.”

One of her small hands was promptly shoved into the pack to find the source of the noise. “Contraband painkillers, you know,” she explained, huffing in annoyance. “Being caught with them is almost as bad as being caught smoking, which makes no sense, but what can you do? This school hates people with headaches, apparently.”

She shoved them farther under her coat and shook the whole mess experimentally. “Better,” she said, shrugging. “Not let’s go see about room assignments.”
Back to top Go down
VaeraHeimt

VaeraHeimt

PostSubject: Re: Teenscast (Open to all!)   Teenscast (Open to all!) EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 11:06 pm

Varea pushed the door open to find that there were far less people than had been called down. Some of them had either left before the girls had arrived or didn't show up. Mortimer and Marran were standing just inside the doorway argueing.

The office lady handed her a manila envelope, identical to the ones Mortimer and Marran held. After thanking her, Varea stepped out of Cinder's way to look at the papers inside. The first was her room reassignment, which room it was, who her roommates would be, etcetera. The second was a schedule change Mortimer'd changed in the school system. There were multiple classes Varea hadn't gotten into that she needed for her dream profession, and a few more that needed different teachers or rearranging for the sake of her having classes with him.

She turned to Cinder, who now held the same envolope in her hands. "So which room'd you get?" The brunette asked, already knowing the answer.

Roommates
Marran Galanchi
Cinder Knightly
Back to top Go down
Cinder

Cinder

PostSubject: Re: Teenscast (Open to all!)   Teenscast (Open to all!) EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 11:48 pm

[I got sidetracked imagining Vaera and Cinder sharing a room and then Siren moving in later ehehe]

If school rules would have permitted her to punch whoever the idiot who decided on these room assignments in the face, she would have up and done it then and there.

“You’re kidding me,” she groaned as she soaked in what was written on the page, “how’d I end up with you?” Catching herself, she sniffed. “Not that you’re horrible or anything, but I was rooming with Cataline DiMarciello, and considering she’s both the girl’s field hockey captain and gorgeous as hell, I was pretty set.”

She took a deep breath and frowned, taking the quick few steps that lead her out of the office at a jog.

As she emerged into the bright sunshine, she waved faux-cheerily to the concerned looking office worker and settled herself down on the wall right below the window, where she knew they could not see. Hastily she took out the aspirin and popped another in her mouth. “I have a feeling I’m going to need a lot more of these in the coming months, to tell you the truth. It’s a good thing I brought lots.”
Back to top Go down
VaeraHeimt

VaeraHeimt

PostSubject: Re: Teenscast (Open to all!)   Teenscast (Open to all!) EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 12:01 am

(YESSSSSS That sounds amazing but I doubt Siren has the time to do this :P)

Exchanging looks with Mortimer before she walked out the door, the tall girl followed Cinder out, sitting down in the small space between the door and the window. "If it makes you feel any better, that chick in there is Marran, she's an asshole, but she makes some madazing art and knows all about just about everyone. And hey, I'm pretty hot." She heard Marran shout something at Mortimer, slap him, and storm out. "As long as you don't mind sharing the room with five boxes of contrabands, it won't be so bad."

"So," she began pulling her hair up into a sloppy bun at the back of her head, all without a hair tie. "What all do you know about the Pre-Expels?"

Back to top Go down
Cinder

Cinder

PostSubject: Re: Teenscast (Open to all!)   Teenscast (Open to all!) EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 12:16 am

Cinder scooted over as far as the hidden eves would allow. "You're good looking, I'll give you that, but you're not Cat . . . oh whatever, I'll just make up an urgent need to write a sports article or something. Perhaps we can find our own supply closet to conduct an interview in, if you catch my drift."

She smirked and closed her eyes, feeling the cool bricks against her back. "And I don't particularly care about your five packs of contrabands if you don't mind the seven bottles of my own. Long as you aren't lighting em' up in the room, stash away."

It wasn't that she particularly cared about smoking (although she'd never light one herself, and the smell made her sick) just that she'd rather not have to deal with it when she was trying to sleep. It was hard enough as it was to catch a quick nap. "Also, what are Pre-Expels? Sounds like a bad euthanism."
Back to top Go down
Ridgedog

Ridgedog

PostSubject: Re: Teenscast (Open to all!)   Teenscast (Open to all!) EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 12:26 am

[Siren has time, whatchu talking about Vae]
Back to top Go down
VaeraHeimt

VaeraHeimt

PostSubject: Re: Teenscast (Open to all!)   Teenscast (Open to all!) EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 12:52 am

"I don't smoke, mate. Don't worry, you'll see what I mean when we move in. As for Pre-Expels-"

"Are you sure you should be telling her about that right outside the office?" Mortimer stepped out of the office building, closing the door behind him. "I think you should probably wait until you have your guys' space first." He left as quickly as he'd came, pulling out the contents of the front hoodie pocket.

Varea raised an eyebrow at Cinder. "That sounds like a brilliant idea to me." She said with no indication of whose suggestion, or which, she was referring to.

(You wanna join then?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teenscast (Open to all!)   Teenscast (Open to all!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Teenscast (Open to all!)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next