yogsummer rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

yogsummer rp

Role Playing forum for members of the Yogsummer minecraft server, and yogscast fans!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Teenscast (Open to all!)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
VaeraHeimt

VaeraHeimt

Teenscast (Open to all!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teenscast (Open to all!)   Teenscast (Open to all!) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 9:10 pm

"Pirates after, just one episode. Pinky swear." She patted Siren's hair as she received a kiss on her cheek. She watched as the bottle moved from girl to girl, eventually ending up at Cinder, who claimed she didn't drink.

At a loss for words for just a moment, Varea stared at the screen, waiting for her mind to formulate a sentence that didn't sound entirely idiotic to her. "You don't have to drink jus' 'cause we are. 'm sure we won't let you do anything too bad, but. . ." She stopped, unable to finish the sentence.

While they watched the show, Varea's mind wandered. It always did, it could barely stay on one thing at once. Just now it continuously returned to Cinder. What does she mean by 'anything stupid'? Things that could get her in trouble? Things that I would do? Mixing alcohol and Advil? The answer to all of them, of course, was yes, and nothing 'bad' had happened as of yet, but she couldn't help concerning herself with this girl.
Back to top Go down
SirenGenesis

SirenGenesis

PostSubject: Re: Teenscast (Open to all!)   Teenscast (Open to all!) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 9:27 pm

Groaning Siren moved over taking the bottle from Cinder and finally taking a long swig herself. To be honest she wasn't sure it was a good idea for someone to be drinking who wasn't use to it, or didn't like to but she honestly didn't feel like she needed to argue anything. They were all big girls and could take care of themselves.

"Don't worry doll. Me and Vae aren't as big and bad as we seem. We won't let you do anything that could get you in trouble." The promise was honest. As much trouble as Siren loved getting in, she wouldn't let someone do something they would regret.

Leaning back on the bed Siren sipped on the bottle, killing it off way faster then she most likely should have. "I am holding you to that Vae."
Back to top Go down
Cinder

Cinder

PostSubject: Re: Teenscast (Open to all!)   Teenscast (Open to all!) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 3:42 am

Sitting back down on the bed, Cinder reached for the bottle again. "Wowza," she said, words coming out a bit tumbled but otherwise alright, "that's good! Someone remind me why I don't do this more often?"

She slurped down the last of it and paused to shake the hair out of her eyes. "Oh god I haven't done that in a while. Oops, am I talking a lot? We're watching TV or something, I should shut up cause I like this show. I think. My apologies, get a bit talkative when drank! Drunk? Oh who cares, I only had like two sips I'm fine." She dragged the last syllable out a bit, feeling the alcohol slowly settling and slurring the words more and more as she got going.

"You know," she said conversationally to Siren, "you may be big cause good gosh y'all're tall but that's good because, of course," she leaned in, bouncing a bit like an excited child, "much better for spoonin' that way. Among other things."

A snort forced its way through her lungs, and for a brief second she was taken aback; she was fine, right? Two sips, that was all.
Back to top Go down
http://onlyshipleftstanding.tumblr.com
VaeraHeimt

VaeraHeimt

PostSubject: Re: Teenscast (Open to all!)   Teenscast (Open to all!) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 10:49 pm

If Varea could blush, her face would be bright red at that moment. Now she was used to girls flirting with Siren. She was used to drunk girls flirting with Siren. But never when A.) The girl who was flirting with Siren was her roommate and so B.) Was on her bed with C.) Varea in between them. To add to it, girls who flirted with Siren she was never even remotely interested in. This was a different case entirely.

"I don't think you should really be drinking anymore, Cinder." She said, taking the empty bottle away from her roommate. "I don't think mixing Advil and alcohol is exactly 'safe', amongst other things." The tall girl got up, opened the window, flung the bottle out of it- littering was a sort of sad necessity at Yogsummer High- closed it, and returned to her friends. Despite her own desire to drink more, and her knowledge that Siren most certainly wanted to, she resisted getting out another bottle.
Back to top Go down
SirenGenesis

SirenGenesis

PostSubject: Re: Teenscast (Open to all!)   Teenscast (Open to all!) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 1:03 am

Siren was watching Cinder with a sort of amused interest as she rambled on. The red head wasn't really a fan of the show they were currently watching so she found her friend's new roommate far more interesting. That is why when Cinder made the comment about her height she was looking right at the other girls face. Siren couldn't help her smile growing wide at that and she sat up. "If you want to test that theory now doll face you can come over here-"

She was going to say more before she saw Vaera get up and took the empty bottle to chuck out. Now that sucked. Letting out a loud sigh she looked longingly towards where Vaera kept her stash. She knew Vae was right not to get out another one, that didn't mean Siren didn't still want to kill another bottle. Maybe she could at least convince Vaera to get her a beer to kill off. "Nothing fun is ever safe." Siren amended Vaera's statement.
Back to top Go down
Cinder

Cinder

PostSubject: Re: Teenscast (Open to all!)   Teenscast (Open to all!) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 1:23 am

Cinder watched the bottle fly out the window with a childish pout; well, there went her source of entertainment.

But hey, she had other options.

She turned back to Siren, smiling saucily. "I thought you'd never ask," she said, scooting closer to Vaera, suddenly frustrated with the person between her and her target. Ah well, like Siren had said, nothing fun ever required rational thinking; her mind was just fuzzy enough to not think too hard about what she was doing as she kicked off her shoes, watching them fly in an arc like the bottle had a minute earlier.

With sudden directness, Cinder bunched her legs under her and flopped her head onto Siren's lap - allowing the back of her to lay right over the girl who had previously been between them. She shifted a bit, getting comfortable.

A thought sprung into her reeling head. "Hey, Wine Lady, you sure you can't get another bottle?" She snuggled further into the two girls, placing an imploring hand on the brunette's shoulder. "In celebration of, I dunno, new friends . . . and new everything else. Moving in together or whatever."
Back to top Go down
http://onlyshipleftstanding.tumblr.com
VaeraHeimt

VaeraHeimt

PostSubject: Re: Teenscast (Open to all!)   Teenscast (Open to all!) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 3:34 am

Get that bottle of wine. Go. Now. She thought instantly. There was a pretty drunk girl in her lap, and Siren was right, nothing fun is ever safe. All elephants are gray, but not all gray things are elephants.

Still debating it internally, Varea got up, grabbed a few bottles of wine, and returned to the bed. After rearranging herself beside Siren with Cinder on her lap, she handed one bottle to each girl, taking a long gulp from her own bottle. "In celebration of newness!" She said half-heartedly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teenscast (Open to all!)   Teenscast (Open to all!) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Teenscast (Open to all!)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3