yogsummer rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

yogsummer rp

Role Playing forum for members of the Yogsummer minecraft server, and yogscast fans!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Private] Shadows to feed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Garnen

Garnen

[Private] Shadows to feed Empty
PostSubject: [Private] Shadows to feed   [Private] Shadows to feed EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 2:56 am

Garnen sat on the edge of the bed, still encaged in the rather large one-person prison which was built around him the day before by Sjin, who had carried him 'like a princess' to from his cave inside the crater of the place he'd once called home. He kicked his feet a bit, still taking in the details of the building, seeing as it was the most entertaining thing he was left with, remembering what it had looked like before it was built, being able to see the sky all around instead of just from a little skylight, which poured moonlight in at the moment.

With a long sigh, he glanced back at the jukebox, which had clicked to a stop, signaling to him that the disk had completed yet another play. It was the same tune that he'd found in a dusty chest at the Mob Bar when he was reintroduced to the world after the Reset. The same tune that made Ridge lock his jaw when he'd brought it up at the Treedom. The same tune that played as Ridge held him in his arms, right before the explosion. It was the same and only tune that he was given to listen to on his jukebox in the cell. It was something he could see himself dancing to, or at least watching someone else dance to. He began wondering who he'd met that would dance to this slow music that carried an eerie mood. Perhaps he'd already seen someone dance to it? His thoughts paused as he heard a noise from outside, stopping his train of thought. "...Someone out there?" he called into the night.

Last edited by Garnen on Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://garnenn.tumblr.com
SirenGenesis

SirenGenesis

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Shadows to feed   [Private] Shadows to feed EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 6:50 am

The shadows were seeping into the ground all around. Everything was unnaturally still as the world seemed to be waiting for something to happen. It was the calm before the storm, the air was so heavy with anticipation. The fear that was billowing up from the earth in waves.

It was delectable.

Siren
as she was known still to the inhabitants of this world ticked her hand down the dull side of her blood drenched blade. The pirate who's mind the creature inhabited would be screaming murder if she saw her dear blade in such a state, but to a creature who's entire being was built around fear, the panic that rose in her enemies when that blood soaked blade was banished was to exhilarating to pass up.

The day had passed by dreadfully slow. The creature allowing her host to roam around in control. Preserving it's strength as the foolish girl courted her maiden and drank her mind away. The weak soul was barely holding her back. Soon she wouldn't need to relinquish control to the pirate again.

All thanks to her main course. The item of her affection and adoration, the tormented dog that she held under her heel and relished in his anguish. She wanted to see his pain bleeding through as fear and panic welled in that one bright eye that was oh so slowly dimming before her.

When she heard him calling out she almost laughed. It was pitiful to hear him really and for a moment she felt something. "Infuriating girl. Do not interfer with me." She hissed at the voice clawing at her mind so weakly.

Slowly Siren stepped onto the light, her hand going to the orb hanging around her neck she played with it as her silhouette took form to her prisoner. "Hello there Garnen. Have you missed me?"
Back to top Go down
Garnen

Garnen

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Shadows to feed   [Private] Shadows to feed EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 7:23 am

Ah. It was her, as he'd feared. That fear the fed her, that made her stronger. He knew it would be only a matter of time before she grew bored of even him, and he feared that day as well. There was so much to fear knowing that this was a being he'd unleashed, all because he was so selfish - so stupid. Breaking that eye of Siren's was an awful mistake, and he was paying its price with each quickly drawn breath as his mind processed the approaching form.

That blade in her hand. . . it was soaked in blood. There were many guesses to make on just whose, but thinking about it made his throat tight. It could be anyone's, really.

He tried to distract himself, maybe she would just walk by and ignore him? He scavenged his mind, trying to think of something to distract himself from her being right there.

Don't waste my time.

Oh. That thought wasn't going to help him any. Rythian saying that... it hurt. But it was true, he had ample opportunity to leave the prior day when Siren had gone off to find Zoey, but he couldn't do it. The cage had seemed safer, there would be more fear to be had in hiding than waiting in one spot.

His remaining eye narrowed, intently followed her hand as she walked forward, having noted the eye, his eye, around her neck since the first day she'd put it on. Encased in glass and water and strung around her neck.

Her voice was the same as Siren's, but this carried darkness behind its surface. Dark waves that moved strings and drowned dogs. There was so much to fear in her presence. Her question though, that was almost amusing. Had he missed her? Her presence? No. Her taunts? No.

He glanced around for Sjin, already knowing he was nowhere near here at this hour, whatever that might be, but that was the hope he let himself try and cling to at the moment. "I've not missed you at all, believe it or not." he replied after decidedly noting that the bearded man wasn't to be found.

Last edited by Garnen on Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SirenGenesis

SirenGenesis

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Shadows to feed   [Private] Shadows to feed EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 6:57 am

Her one iced eye watched as her main course glanced around. His gaze had held her own for but a moment and she couldn't help but smirk as he looked at the orb hanging around herself. "I bet you didn't ever think you would be able to look yourself in the eye" She mused tilting the orb slightly and watching the eye move slightly inside the confinement. The water was tinged slightly as she hadn't bothered to clean the blood away before confining it to it's new home. Really it was serving a far greater purpose being locked around her neck then it was falling out of Garnen's head. Though the creature already knew that very few would see it her way. Oh well, she never did like people seeing things her way. It made her job far more difficult.

The smirk that was tugging at the corner of her lips cracked through as he made the comment about not missing her. "Good. It would be tragic for you to have lost your fear of me so soon." She hummed, moving closer so that she stood directly opposing the bars that kept her from her prey. She released the amulet as she wrapped her thin hand around the chilled bars. She took a deep breath as he watched her.

The fear was so heavy in the air, but it was mixed with an acceptance. The creature was left to wonder how much soul was left in this pathetic and how much of it had been pulled away when his puppeteer had fell. Not that it mattered. The fear he felt was still as strong as ever, whatever troubles rested in his soul were of no concern to the creature as the part she cared for was perfectly intact. "It's awfully silent here. Thinking to yourself in the dark again?"
Back to top Go down
Garnen

Garnen

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Shadows to feed   [Private] Shadows to feed EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 7:46 am

His eye couldn't help but glance down at the jewel of the necklace that used to be housed in his skull. He could tell she was trying to intimidate him with her choice of words, and it was working. Eyeing the details of the necklace each time he'd seen it- it made him a bit sick. Blood and bits of tissue clung to bits of the eye, mixing with the water to give it a fogged color. It was odd no one had seemed to notice how convenient it was she'd gotten an eye necklace the same day he'd lost his eye. No one had mentioned it, at least. "You'd be right, I didn't. Especially not like this..."

His brow twitched at her smirking, uneasiness rising in his chest. "Ah, that'd be a shame, you'd starve!" his lips twitched into a hint of a smile. "We can't have that now, can we?" he stepped forwards, leaning in towards the bars as well, closing the gap between the two.

He shuddered a little bit, thinking over his last sentence. He was asking for it, for sure. While he had all the intention of killing Siren again, whatever was inhabiting her body at the moment did not look like it would go down easy, and would get in some pretty good hits before long. But he couldn't help himself, his sharp tongue always got the better of him... Hadn't it? He couldn't quite remember. Maybe. "You see any torches? It's not like I've got much choice in the matter. Or anything better to do than sit here and think."

Last edited by Garnen on Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SirenGenesis

SirenGenesis

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Shadows to feed   [Private] Shadows to feed EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 8:33 am

Her pleasure grew as his unease bloomed. The mention of his eye brought his gaze back down and she almost caught sight of the grimace. The pleasure continued as he made the comment against her statement. Their banters were always a source of amusement for the creature but. . . .

As his lips started to turn upwards she felt a growl present itself at the back of her throat. As he stepped closer to the bars she felt her fingers twitch. Clutching the bars tighter as she tried to resist the urge to reach through and wrap her fingers around his thin neck and slamming his body into the adjacent wall. To break the flow of air until his screams were as silent as the air around them.

Her fingers continued to tighten around the bars, her knuckles going pale as she started grinding her teeth to keep from snapping at him. She was containing herself just barely from snapping at him when he just had to open his mouth again.

The smart ass comment caused her to lower her gaze from his. As she looked at the ground she chuckle. It was a low, bitter sound. An almost inhuman noise that held almost no semblance to the body in which the creature inhabited. "You really should learn to watch that sharp tongue of yours. It would be a shame if you had to lose it." She hissed, raising her gaze back to his.

The smirk had returned to her lips and suddenly her arm had shot through the bars, reaching to grab a hold of Garnen's throat to pull him flush against the bars. She wanted him to panic. She needed that fear.

. . . banters only amused her when she was winning
Back to top Go down
Garnen

Garnen

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Shadows to feed   [Private] Shadows to feed EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 9:16 am

It didn't take him long to notice her reaction to his words, he felt powerful making her smile disappear with words he could summon. Not noticing the white knuckles, he stared right at her, a smug grin growing ever so wider on his face.

Don't waste my time.

That sentence meant nothing to him, he had plenty of time to waste in here, and she was going to suffer his every second in this cage. He didn't need Rythian, no, he didn't need Nano, he didn't need Zoey, he didn't need Shadow, or anyone else he had met before. He had fended for himself so well before now, he could sure as hell manage now. Even if he'd lost everything including his own mind, killed all his friends on multiple occasions and recently suffered through an explosion. None of that mattered in that instance because he felt strong again. Not like the magic that had given him false joy, a genuine smile on the edge of psychotic beam.

As her gaze lowered he almost let out a cackle, and he would have, had she not done so before him. The sound of it though... it was cold and empty, no emotion- just pure venom filling it. His smile dropped. Once again the creature had confirmed that it was not Siren in any way, and his head reminded him it was his fault it was free, or had even gotten out in the first place. He had no reply, though. The voice had sent a shiver down his spine and rammed any sort of power he'd just felt back to where it had been as of recently. Drowning.

Alarmed at the sudden movement, he let out a gasp as his face hit the cold bars, wincing a glare at Siren, his former grin replaced with a scowl. His hands loosened on the bars, shifting to try and pull away. He had no words for her, he should learn they would only lead to her twisting them.

Last edited by Garnen on Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SirenGenesis

SirenGenesis

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Shadows to feed   [Private] Shadows to feed EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 5:32 am

[Alright screw it. I am going to start doing shorter replies faster because once we get this moving my muse will take over. Sorry baby]

The confidence that was building in his eye as he thought he had the upper hand, that strength that swelled inside him, it gave her nothing but pure joy to watch that all come tumbling down again. As that coy little smile of his dropped she felt everything returning to where it should be. His fear returned stronger then before and she could taste it. It was so heavy on the air that even without her ability to read it should would have been able to tell.

As he squirmed under her grip she smiled calmly. Watching his smirk with amused eyes. "Not so quick to fight when you know you are going to lose, are you?" She practically hissed it as she pulled him tighter against the bars. "You know, your silence is so. . . gratifying. I wonder what your screams would sound like..."
Back to top Go down
Garnen

Garnen

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Shadows to feed   [Private] Shadows to feed EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 6:44 am

(I don't mind! There's the inner thought with the characters at first to set up the scene, after a while it does need to be more action oriented. Especially for what we have planned.)

"Not so slow to start a fight, are you?" he spat weakly, giving her an intense-as-possible glare for being choked by her at the time. He tugged at her grip, turning his head so he could see her better and so only one cheek was being force against the bars.

He screwed his eyes shut for a moment, sucking in quick breaths, his palms loosening on the bars, knowing full and well that it was useless to try and fight against the creature. He was behind bars, SipsCo property, not even Garnen anymore. Sjin probably wouldn't mind whatever Siren was doing to him right now, or what she had planned. Garnen was just bait to Sjin, a way for him not to get targetted by the missing demigod, and right now he wasn't thinking that was Siren's intentions for him at all. His screams?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Shadows to feed   [Private] Shadows to feed Empty

Back to top Go down

[Private] Shadows to feed
Page 1 of 1