yogsummer rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

yogsummer rp

Role Playing forum for members of the Yogsummer minecraft server, and yogscast fans!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

{Private} One Block Too Many

Go down 
AuthorMessage
W_Strife

W_Strife

{Private} One Block Too Many Empty
PostSubject: {Private} One Block Too Many   {Private} One Block Too Many EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 5:58 pm

{ooc warning for this thread containing: kidnapping, torture via exploitation of fears, violence, and Smiffy.}

It had been a simple, harmless prank between the two groups- a block of wood taken from the Strive's extra chest of supplies, a block of marble taken from Ross's never-ending supply and then displayed in their respective towers/bars with comedic, insulting signs. Laughter was shared when the Strives made their infrequent visits to the Legit Meeds bar for a drink and found stolen items that were so worthless they hadn't even know they were gone.

Then one of them carried it too far. Illiam, to be exact. A block taken from the side of Legit Meeds, a gaping hole left where it had once been- it broke the unspoken rule that you didn't mess with each other's hard work.

Which was now why he found himself with an arm twisted behind him back as he was forced to his knees, free arm scrabbling for Walrus Gutter which lay tauntingly just out of reach on the sand among the sugarcane as Illiam was kidnapped off his own farm.
Back to top Go down
http://tinkerstrife.tumblr.com

{Private} One Block Too Many
Page 1 of 1