yogsummer rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

yogsummer rp

Role Playing forum for members of the Yogsummer minecraft server, and yogscast fans!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome back to the Past [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
VaeraHeimt

VaeraHeimt

Welcome back to the Past [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Welcome back to the Past [Private]   Welcome back to the Past [Private] EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 4:40 pm

[Post Puppet/Demigod Arc]

Varea stood at the counter, in her normal place. Behind her various drinks sat, ready for consumption. Her appearance had begun to return to its normal state, as most of the causes of her distress had ceased to exist. The blonde in her hair had begun to recede back into dark brown, although slowly. She no longer trailed ashes, soot, and burn marks wherever she went.

Despite all of that, the moment Lynne walked into the bar (we had this planned, not godmodding) she felt an inward fire of hatred to burn. "If I said it was nice to see you here I'd be lying through my teeth." She hissed. "What in the hell are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Lynne_Armistead

Lynne_Armistead

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back to the Past [Private]   Welcome back to the Past [Private] EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 8:25 pm

Lynne saunters through the door into the bar, wearing her everyday winter boots. The subtle look of smugness plastered onto her face shows the fact that she had planned this encounter for a long time.

"I didn't know you worked here." She said, the sarcasm dripping from her voice. Her boots click across the floor as she glided over to the bar and slid into a barstool. Solid clicks of the soles that could send a shiver down anyone's spine if they weren't expecting it. As she sat, the rustle of her kilt sent a few dust bunnies fleeing into the corners of the counterspace.

"Although, I thought I'd get a drink while I was in town. You know, the usual." A faint grin began to spread across her lips.
Back to top Go down
VaeraHeimt

VaeraHeimt

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back to the Past [Private]   Welcome back to the Past [Private] EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 2:01 am

"Of course." She said smoothly, restraining herself from lashing out as the shorter girl. The elf turned around and grabbed a bottle with a label taped on, the lettering Elvish. 'Fire whiskey' it read. Behind it were little thick glassed mugs. The drink was poured and it gave off an orange glow, the liquid shimmering in its own light.

Varea turned back to her and carefully set the drink down. Glaring up at Lynne, she asked, "So what brings you into town? Miss me and an' the Royal Parasite?"
Back to top Go down
Lynne_Armistead

Lynne_Armistead

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back to the Past [Private]   Welcome back to the Past [Private] EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 2:29 am

"'Parasite' is a bit of a strong word, don't you think?" Lynne yawned, taking a sip of fire whiskey. "Fuck, the first sip of this stuff always catches me off surprise, you know?" however, just after saying this, Lynne had downed the first bottle and was eyeing the others.

"Anyway, like I was saying, I'm just dropping by. You could've just asked me how I was doing, but no, Vaera Heimt always has to get right down to business." Lynne had begun to lean on one of her elbows, becoming closer to the elf's face. "Can I get another whiskey, mademoiselle?"
Back to top Go down
VaeraHeimt

VaeraHeimt

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back to the Past [Private]   Welcome back to the Past [Private] EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 5:02 pm

"I thought I told you to stop calling me that." Varea plonked another drink on the table before returning to the conversation. Although she agreed with Lynne that 'parasite' was a rather strong word to use, she felt like disagreeing with her, just for the sake of disagreement.

"You only don't like it because it can be applied to you too. And besides, it's his word." She turned her nose at the reddish-brown clothing Lynne wore, although she couldn't quite detect the red the way everyone else did. It wasn't for the articles of clothing themselves, or even for the person wearing them, but for the colour. Although she'd never seen it herself, she knew that she couldn't see 'red' or other colours that it was part of. Just another reminder, and one that quite a few liked to use, that being 'different' wasn't necessarily a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Lynne_Armistead

Lynne_Armistead

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back to the Past [Private]   Welcome back to the Past [Private] EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 12:11 am

"So we're not even going to use his name now, huh?" Lynne leered, taking a sip of the newly poured whiskey. Her face had begun to turn mildly red and blotchy, due to the high alcohol content of the whiskey. "I don't see why you have to be so cryptic sometimes, babe." She swiveled around in the barstool, now facing the entrance. A small spark started in here eye as she did this. "You know that it doesn't bother me anymore," Lynne said, her voice barley above a whisper.
Back to top Go down
VaeraHeimt

VaeraHeimt

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back to the Past [Private]   Welcome back to the Past [Private] EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 8:03 pm

(Her voice barley above a whisper)
"There are a lot of things that don't bother you anymore." For the first time since she'd fabricated a new body for him, Varea began to consider stopping acting like she wanted him Caesar-ed. She pushed away the thoughts and focused on the conversation before her.

After taking a swig straight out of the bottle of fire whiskey the elf said, "I'll ask you one more time and once more only.What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back to the Past [Private]   Welcome back to the Past [Private] Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome back to the Past [Private]
Page 1 of 1