yogsummer rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

yogsummer rp

Role Playing forum for members of the Yogsummer minecraft server, and yogscast fans!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Private] Am I safe yet? Is She here to save me?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Garnen

Garnen

[Private] Am I safe yet? Is She here to save me? Empty
PostSubject: [Private] Am I safe yet? Is She here to save me?   [Private] Am I safe yet? Is She here to save me? EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 7:19 am

The boy could smell it as soon as he climbed down the ladder, just as Ridge had told him when he'd walked in the back room that was meant for a bathroom and found purple topped soil that emitted a thick atmosphere around them. It was hard to be in the same room as that, he'd apologized profusely for not being able to help Ridgedog coax Nano out of there or clean it afterwards, though offered his help anyways.

Ridge was always closer to her than him, he knew the two loved each other, it wasn't a secret and the two had told each other before. It was a different look in Ridges eye that he would catch that worried him. He would glance at Nano, then back at him, almost checking him over for something.

...Did the demigod think that Garnen was infected with it as well? He would ask Garnen how he was feeling, than ruffle his hair with a weak and obviously fake smile.

The blonde was almost certain if that Taint was going to affect him it at all would have by now.

He must be immune, or something. But when did immunity come with headaches and the occasional whisper in his ear?

Garnen huffed a long sigh as he finished looking through the foliage-filled chest and glanced around at the flowers already spread in the yard-area. The smell of them were nice, but they did not seem to stop the heavy feeling the Taint left the area, only mix. It wasn't something that would hurt him any, but it was very uncomfortable. Using the chest to pull himself off the ground, he turned, seeing a figure at the door. "Having a nice day so far, Nano?" he asked her, adjusting his tie and sleeves.
Back to top Go down
http://garnenn.tumblr.com
Nanosounds

Nanosounds

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Am I safe yet? Is She here to save me?   [Private] Am I safe yet? Is She here to save me? EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 8:03 am

A soft noise rumbled beneath her fingertips as they dragged along the wooden walls of their newly built home, dual eyes taking another sweep over the hallway that she stepped through. Clawed tips rolled over a finely carved oak door before she pushed it open to take a peek into what lay behind it. Empty. It was always empty no matter how many times that she checked, much like several of the areas that were chiseled out by her alone.

There was a time that she tried to decorate these bland spaces with something more brilliant, a substance that was personally uplifting and beautiful to her. Her friends did not appreciate the hard work that was dished out. Why, Ridgedog even removed every bit of the purple block from the quarters.
If she remembered correctly, Garnen had simply stood by to watch. . . Perhaps he appreciated it, but did not want to cross their former leader. That was understandable. It wasn't wise to argue with a Demigod.

A gentle sigh escaped as she closed the door. Ever since that night she has noticed an increase of attention, a type that was undesired. It was annoying really. She did not need to be constantly monitored, to be kept indoors - restricted from the her friends and the land. What were they really afraid of?

Nano continued into the shell of their living room which was void of any objects or furnishing. There was certainly work to be done. She paused under the doorway once sight was caught of the blonde who she'd grown so very fond of. Out of all people in their family, he was the only one to truly stay with them. Both herself and Mother enjoyed the boy.

"Day?" She murmured in reply, glancing up to a sky that was obstructed by thick foliage. "I can never tell if it's day or night anymore." For her, days have merged together. Lack of rest can do that to a person's perception.

Back to Garnen, she managed an odd smile, "Its been boring if I'm being honest. Not a whole lot to do." Nano stepped outside and shut the doors behind her. "You know what would be fun? Going out and actually doing something. That sounds nice."

Some part of her wanted to leave this place, to breathe, but another pushed her in an opposite direction. It was confusing - loud - she needed to go somewhere that wasn't here.
Back to top Go down
Garnen

Garnen

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Am I safe yet? Is She here to save me?   [Private] Am I safe yet? Is She here to save me? EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 9:01 am

"Ah, yeah." he'd forgotten how dim it could be in there, despite the torches at lit up the area. He looked up, quirking his mouth. Now he felt bad about keeping her in here. Though if he let her out there was no telling where she could off to. Himself having such frequent aches and distracting thoughts, he was unsure of his ability to keep up with he if she'd managed to run off. "Sorry about that..." he trailed off, his eyes searching the leaves closely.

While looking, he thought back to the last time she was lost, how desperate Ridge was. He remember the look in the Demigod's eyes.

Pure fear, yet with something more he couldn't read. Anger? No... Rage?

Though it was Garnen who had found Nano, Ridge reportingly not looking at all, having visited Zoey where she had lived since leaving Rythian. His mind trailed to how he would feel losing any of his new friends. They'd grown so close so quick.

Taking note of smile, he grinned back, giving a quick sigh, "Well. . . You're right, not too much to do around here. Ridge had mentioned having a little farm for you, and if we're doing that we should get some cocoa beans growing so we can maybe make cookies." he explained, trying to deter her from wanting to outside. He glanced back up at the leaves for a moment, before turning his head towards the opposite corner of the brewing area. "To be as exact as possible, it's just about sunset. I'm sure Ridge won't mind me showing you that, but we can actually climb to the top of the trees for a better view."

He looked back at her, his eyes sparkling with pride to show off his path up the trees he'd been working on. "Would you like to watch it with me?"
Back to top Go down
Nanosounds

Nanosounds

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Am I safe yet? Is She here to save me?   [Private] Am I safe yet? Is She here to save me? EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 9:30 am

While his suggestion certainly didn't sound like the stroll she hoped for, simply climbing on top of the enclosed area sparked enough interest. How long, she wondered, has it been since she's watched the sunset?  There were times back when they were living in the Mob Bar that she'd leave under the cover of night, to a hill that was secluded to her alone. It was quiet and was set away from settlements, making for a perfect place to listen to sweet tunes that weaved themselves into her mind and to admire the stars. Sometimes she stayed long enough to see the sun as it rose above the ocean, which she can safely say is a beautiful sight.

She shifted and let her gaze wander to other places in the Treedom, though nowhere in particular. The sky moved quickly and she was certain that messing with the cocoa beans would waste such precious time. Not to mention she was starting to get antsy and found it difficult to wait.

There was a twitch at her fingertips and a bubble of urgency that stirred within her chest. It was a feeling that'd come and go, something that makes her feel almost claustrophobic in the area. The thought process was always consumed sooner or later by something else. Something that kept her rooted here.

"Sunsets are pretty, so sure, I'd really like to join you!" Nano scanned the clumped leaves that surrounded them. "I think the cocoa beans can wait, yeah? They grow pretty quick anyways."
Back to top Go down
Garnen

Garnen

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Am I safe yet? Is She here to save me?   [Private] Am I safe yet? Is She here to save me? EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 9:46 am

He could tell she was uncomfortable in the tree base for so long, and he didn't blame her. He loved the feeling of the sun and the wind, but he could get it whenever he wanted to other than at night. That's when the whispers were most active, and sometimes even sounded like childrens songs humming in his ear. But Nano didn't get the opportunity to go outside whenever she wanted anymore. He raised his eyebrows at her sympathetically, his hands twitching to reassure her with a hug or some sort of physical contact.

The boy waited for a reply patiently, wanting to give her plenty of time to think it over, already knowing the answer when she'd said it. His grin widened, and he grabbed her hand, leading her up a small hill where  he jumped onto a patch of leaves, signalling for her to follow as he walked further in. "It's safe to jump, I promise. I've done it plenty."

He'd spent countless extra hours in the trees above the Treedom, collecting leaves and so far had made a path up to the top and one small extra room that probably would never get filled. Showing off his progress made him proud, and also keeping Nano occupied would be another great thing. Maybe she could even help him up here if she wanted something to keep herself busy with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Am I safe yet? Is She here to save me?   [Private] Am I safe yet? Is She here to save me? Empty

Back to top Go down

[Private] Am I safe yet? Is She here to save me?
Page 1 of 1